Lithium power supply
Autonomy 10 years
The Lithium Series is powered by a lithium battery and integrates precision inclinometers and shock sensors in a very compact and waterproof case.
The inclinometer and shock detector functions meet the needs of:
- Deformation of infrastructure.
- Structural analysis (Aging of structures).
- Shock detection (collisions, lightning, intrusions …).
- Most sensitive sensors on the market.
- Solid and compact construction. Waterproof to IP67 level.
- Easy and quick deployment thanks to its magnetic base.
- “Place & Forget” type, the module is fully autonomous over 15 years.
- Two-way communication; remote measurement reception and setting.
- Identification with smartphone via NFC.
- Deployable by WILLING AIR drone.
- Safety: Entirely designed and Made in France.
|Dimensions||Diameter 50mm Height 30mm|
|Operating range||-30 ° C to + 65 ° C|
|Environment||Waterproof to IP67 level|
|Sensors||Inclinometer, Accelerometer and Spectrum|
|X-Y angular accuracy||±0.05°|
|X-Y / Z spectrum||0,1 to 200Hz / 0,1 to 6kHz|
|X-Y / Z resolution||0,125mG / 1mG|
|Compression||Logarithmic / Frequency|